Member Berry Strain – Ready To Relax?
Posted on March 13th, 2022 to Strain Research
Effects: Euphoric & relaxing. This strain has been reported to offer a long-lasting kick of happiness that lingers until it turns into full-body relaxation. The perfect Sunday afternoon stroll strain, if you will.
Ready to Shop? Order Online:
What is the Member Berry Strain?
Those looking for extended feelings of bliss and euphoria, can’t get much better than Member Berry Strain. Just like their South Park counterpart, this strain will have you “membering” into the late hours as subtle waves of relaxation and giddiness overtake you.
Strain type: Is Member Berry Indica or Sativa?
Member Berry Strain is a hybrid of two Indica strains:
- Skunkberry, an Indica-dominant hybrid.
- Mandarin Sunset, another Indica-dominant hybrid.
More Member Berry Characteristics
Skunkberry results from the cross-breeding of Skunk and Blueberry strains. These give the Member Berry Strain its tart fruit taste. Mandarin Sunset comes from a cross between Indica-leaning Herijuana and Orange Skunk, so the Member Berry Strain comes from a good family.
The precise cannabinoid profile can vary among growers. But according to AskGrowers, you can expect something like this:
- THC between 19.1% – 21.35
- THC is the psychoactive cannabinoid in cannabis.
- CBD between 0.25 – 4.37%
- CBD is the balancing cannabinoid that can counteract THC’s less appreciated effects, reduce inflammation and relax stressed-out thinking.
- CBC between 0.25 – 0.71%
- CBC is another potential beneficial cannabinoid that may impact depression.
- CBG between 0.2 – 0.73%
- CBG is a cannabinoid that changes into CBD and THC as the plant ages.
- CBN between 0.05 – 0.22%
- CBN is substance caused by the oxidation of THC and mostly found aging plants.
- THCV between 0.2 – 1.14%
- THCV is a potentially psychoactive substance that may lower blood sugar.
Most describe the scent of Member Berry as “berry-like”. Sweet & fruity notes of strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry can be detected as well as a hint of lavender which lends to an overall pleasant aroma that’s not overwhelming.
The taste is also similar to that of tart berries, grapes, or citrus fruit.
Similar to cannabinoids, terpenes vary slightly by grower, but according to AskGrowers, they fall around these ranges:
- Carene 0.03% has a citrus aroma. It’s found in pine and rosemary and may have some anti-inflammatory properties
- Pinene 0.02% is found in basil, nutmeg, and rosemary and is one of the most common terpenes in nature.
- Myrcene 0.39% is another very common terpene that lends a musky, cloves-like scent to cannabis as well as contributes to the relaxation people feel.
- Humulene 0.03% is an antibacterial terpene that’s prevalent in cannabis. It has a distinct spicy aroma.
- Limonene 0.12% is another very common cannabis terpene that’s also found in citrus fruits as the name suggests
- Linalool 0.24% is rare in cannabis, so you’re in for a treat. It contributes a spicy, lavender-like scent.
- Valencene 0.08% is found in Valencia oranges and has a sweet, citrus smell that insects happen to hate
- Caryophyllene 0.1% is common in many kitchen spices such as basil and oregano. Its presence may contribute to a slight sedative effect, although that’s not what Member Berry Strain is known for.
In total, terpenes make up around 1.01% of the bud and mostly contribute to how it smells, although many terpenes have been appreciated for their medicinal properties in herbal medicine traditions for millennia.
Effects: how will the Member Berry Strain make me feel?
The primary sensation associated with this strain is pleasant arousal alternating with relaxation. While many experience reduced anxiety, a small percentage have the opposite experience. Some may experience greater sensitivity to the arousing Member Berry’s components. That’s why it’s important to try many strains to find the right experience for you.
Strains like Member Berry Strain
- Cactus Cooler
- Oregon Silver
- Candy Cream
Where to Buy Member Berry Strain in Massachusetts
You can find Member Berry or similar high quality cannabis strains for sale in Littleton & Billerica when you shop at Collective Premium Cannabis. Member Berry is one strain you’ll want to share with friends as you reminisce together.
Buy Member Berry Strain or Similar Strains at Collective Cannabis
Experience Member Berry Strain for yourself, and while you’re at it, explore other strains to find your preferred effects.
Shop For Premium Cannabis in Littleton & Billerica, MA
Collective Premium Cannabis Billerica
Collective Premium Cannabis Littleton
Our dispensary in Littleton, MA is located near Nashua, NH.