Is Weed Legal in Concord, MA?
Yes, marijuana is legal for recreational use in Massachusetts, including in Concord and the surrounding area.
FAQs About Buying Cannabis From Collective Premium Cannabis
How Much Weed Can I Buy?
In the state, individuals 21 and over can purchase up to one ounce of flower and five grams of concentrate, including edibles.
Can I Bring Cannabis Across State Lines?
Fortunately, CPC is located near Concord, so you shouldn’t have to travel out of state to get high-quality weed. However, if you’re planning a cross-state road trip, it’s illegal to transport cannabis across state lines, thanks to federal regulations.
Can I Smoke or Eat Edibles at Collective Cannabis?
No, it’s illegal to consume or smoke weed in any public place, which includes our pot shop.
Other Reasons to Visit Our Recreational Cannabis Dispensary Near Concord, MA
Because Billerica is so close to Concord, you don’t necessarily have to spend the day here. But, if you want to explore more of the city, you can check out these hotspots:
- Get High at Altitude Trampoline Park – You don’t have to be a kid to enjoy this fun adventure zone. This trampoline park gives a new meaning to “getting high,” so you can have all the fun without the buzz.
- Grab a Pint at the Emerald Rose – Nothing beats sitting back at an Irish pub, enjoying some good beer and even better food. The Emerald Rose is one of the better bar hangouts in Billerica, although it’s not quite as trendy or hip.
- Get Some Homemade Hungarian Food – Even if you’re not Hungarian, you can appreciate the care and attention to detail that comes with every dish. Mama’s Hungarian Kitchen is the real deal since the owner, Eva, hails from the old country. So, when you’re chowing down on her goulash, you know it’s legit.
Getting Here From Concord, MA
- Get onto MA-62 E
- Make a slight left onto North Rd
- Continue onto MA-4 N
- Turn right on Treble Cove Rd
- Turn left on Republic Rd, and our cannabis shop will be on the left.