G13 Strain – A power punch of taste and aroma
Posted on March 24th, 2022 to Strain Research
Effects: The G13 Strain offers you a uniquely pleasant experience. According to Leafly, 40% say it reduces stress, 32% pain, 31% anxiety. 90% of Askgrowers reviews called it “euphoric”.
Ready to Shop? Order Online:
What is the G13 Strain?
Also known as G-13″ and “G Thirteen, G13 Strain offers a power punch of taste and aroma with what many describe as a strong berry flavor, along with smooth relaxation.
According to strain folklore, several US government agencies once accumulated the best strains internationally. They brought them together at a covert lab at the University of Mississippi, an existence which has since been confirmed. At this lab, they completed testing and crossbreeding to achieve the “perfect strain”. A sample was stolen, bringing this mythic strain into the world.
As much as we’d like to believe it, this story is probably complete fiction. But you’ll be able to suspend belief and imagine it so when you feel the effects for yourself. Let’s take a closer look at this strain.
Strain Type: Is G13 Strain Indica or Sativa?
While there really is no such thing as a true Indica anymore, the G13 strain is pretty much as close as you can get to a pure Cannabis Indica.
More G13 Strain Characteristics
Initially, the G13 strain was pure Indica. However, these days you can find G13 which is 70/30 Indica/Sativa, so it’s important to read the label to achieve the experience you seek. G13 is produced by crossing Afghani and Maui Haze to make Afgoo, from which we get G-13.
The cannabinoid profile of this marriage of superior cannabis strains can vary by the breeder. According to AskGrowers, it should look something like this:
- THC 20 – 21.75%, the primary psychoactive substance found in cannabis
- CBD 0.46 – 0.82%, the non-psychoactive cannabinoid known for counteracting some of the less desirable effects of THC while promoting mental balance and relaxation.
- CBC 0.49 – 1.21%, another potentially beneficial cannabinoid that early research suggests may ease depression and reduce inflammation
- CBG 0.29 – 2.19%, a cannabinoid that is more potent in younger plants, but becomes THC and CBD as the plant ages, increasing those levels.
- CBN 0.1 – 0.22%, a mildly psychoactive trace cannabinoid
- THCV 0.23 – 1.06%, another mildly psychoactive trace cannabinoid
While many taste berries when smoking G13 Strain, others describe the taste using more complex descriptors like:
- Spiciness like fresh herbs
The terpene profile can also vary slightly by the grower. According to AskGrowers, the terpene profile for G13 will look something like this:
- Carene: 0.23% (a.k.a Delta-3 carene) known for citrus, cypress aroma
- Pinene 0.1% the terpene found in pine, nutmeg, and rosemary
- Ocimene 0.26% lends a sweet, herby flavor
- Humulene 0.26% contributes to the earthy flavors of the strain
- Phellandrene 0.16% is a citrus terpene rarely seen in cannabis. It’s believed to have antidepressive effects. Lavender, black pepper and cinnamon contain this terpene.
Terpenes account for 1.01% of the bud.
Effects: how will the G13 Strain make me feel?
The G13 Strain offers you a uniquely pleasant experience. According to Leafly, 40% say it reduces stress, 32% pain, 31% anxiety. 90% of Askgrowers reviews called it “euphoric”.
Those who appreciate G13 often have conditions like these, from which they may experience some relief.
Strains like G13
Similar strains include:
- Citral Glue
- Pina Colada
- Lemon Cookies
- Grape Cake
- Obama Kush
- Gorilla Breath
Where to Buy G13 Strain in Massachusetts
If you appreciate a euphoric, relaxing experience, and want to try G13 strain for yourself, you can find G13 in Massachusetts at Collective Cannabis. After a tense day of work, family obligations, traffic, and errands, nothing beats sitting back in your favorite comfy chair with some G13, and letting the day melt away.
Buy G13 Strain Strain or similar strains at Collective Premium Cannabis
It’s time to experience G13’s euphoric effects. You can find this and similar strains here at Collective Premium Cannabis.
Shop For Premium Cannabis in Littleton & Billerica, MA
Collective Premium Cannabis Billerica
Our dispensary in Billerica, MA is located near Chelmsford, MA.
Collective Premium Cannabis Littleton
Our dispensary in Littleton, MA is located near New Hampshire.